GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE RENTAL OF HOLIDAY APARTMENTS from HRG-Holiday ( VTGOOO )
§ 1 . Validity of the General Terms and Conditions
§ 1.1 These General Terms and Conditions apply to contracts for the rental of holiday apartments for accommodation, as well as all other services and deliveries made by the provider for the guest. The services of the provider are based exclusively on these general terms and conditions.
§ 1.2 The subletting or subletting of the rented apartment and its use for purposes other than living require the prior written consent of the provider.
§ 1.3 Terms and conditions of the guest only apply if they have been agreed in advance. Deviations from these conditions are only effective if the provider has expressly confirmed them in writing.
§ 2 Booking / booking confirmation
Please enter your booking requests in the booking-portal: https://hrg-holiday.com or send them in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
If we can provide you with the desired apartment in the desired period, we will send you a written confirmation of the booked apartment and the invoice. The reservation for the apartment is final upon receipt of the booking confirmation and after the down payment (see §3).
§ 3 Terms of payment
§ 3.1. Payments
- The deposit of 25% from total accommodation price, as a “down payment”, is to be paid with the accepted payment-method in our booking-portal during/at the end of the booking process.
- The rest amount to fill the full invoiced amount for the rental is due upon arrival with the handover of the keys.
Only after receiving the above Payment the Reservation is binding for both parties.
For short-term bookings immediately after receipt of the invoice.
§ 3.2. Payment cost
The customer bears the costs of the payment, especially for transfers from abroad. All bank transfer fees are to be borne entirely by the tenant, i.e. our bank account must be credited with the full invoice amount free of charge.
§ 3.3. Accepted Payment ways
We only accept payments by accepted Credit- or Debit-cards for the down-payment during the booking process and cash payments upon arrival.
§ 4 Arrival and departure
The apartment is available from 3:00 p.m. on the day of arrival. If the arrival is after 6:00 p.m., this must be agreed in advance (additional fees can be applied). To hand over the keys, contact us 3-5 days before arrival by phone or email. Claims for damages cannot be made if, exceptionally, the apartment cannot be occupied on time at 3:00 p.m.
§ 4.1. Late and early check-in/check-out
- For check-in and check-out within 3 hours before / after the regular times, an additional fee of 150 EGP per process will be charged.
- For check-in and check-out which are carried out more than 3 hours before / after the regular times, an additional fee of 250 EGP per process will be applied.
- The use of these special services must be announced in advance and confirmed in written form by the provider.
- The tenant has no “fundamental right” to this extra service and must, in case of doubt, adhere to the times specified in § 4.
On the day of departure, the apartment must be vacated by 10 a.m. The Landlord reserves the right to charge for a late departure. The dishes, glasses, etc. must be cleaned and put in their places, the trash can empty and the refrigerator cleared and cleaned.
§ 5 Apartments
The apartment is handed over by the provider in a neat and clean condition with full inventory. If there are defects or occur during the rental period, the provider must be informed immediately. The tenant is liable for any damage caused to the rental property, the inventory, e.g. broken dishes, damage to the floor or furniture. This also includes the cost of lost keys.
Replacing a cylinder lock costs 1.000 EGP. Replacing lost keys will be charged with 100 EGP per Key.
The inventory is to be treated carefully and with care and is only intended for staying inside of the holiday apartments. The adjustment of furnishings, especially beds, is prohibited. The tenant is also liable for the fault of his fellow travellers.
If the holiday home is used contrary to the contract, such as sublet, overcrowding, disturbance of the house peace, etc., as well as if the full rental price is not paid, the contract can be terminated without notice. The rent already paid remains with the provider.
§ 6 Pets
The accommodation of pets of any kind is only permitted in the apartment after prior written consent from the provider. The provider requires a reasonable surcharge for the accommodation of animals. If animals are accommodated without the provider’s prior consent, the latter can charge a cleaning fee of up to 2.500 EGP (net).
§ 7 Stay
The apartment may only be used by the people listed in the booking. If the apartment is used by more people than agreed, a separate fee must be paid, which is determined in the rental price. In this case, the landlord also has the right to terminate the rental agreement without notice.
Subletting and transferring the apartment to third parties is not permitted. The rental contract may not be passed on to third parties.
In the event of violations of the terms and conditions or the house rules, the landlord is entitled to terminate the tenancy immediately and without notice. There is no legal claim to repayment of the rent or compensation.
§ 8 Cancellation of the trip
In case of cancellation of the rental contract, the tenant is obliged to pay part of the agreed price as compensation. Cancellation must be made in written form by email to the following email-address: email@example.com
The amount of the compensation depends on the time until the day of arrival and is as follows:
up to 60 days before the arrival day the full “safety deposit” in amount of 3.000 EGP
up to 45 days before the arrival day 40% of the full agreed rental price
up to 30 days before the arrival day 60% of the full agreed rental price
up to 15 days before the arrival day 80% of the full agreed rental price
1 day before arrival or no-show 90% of the full agreed price
It is recommended that you take out travel cancellation insurance.
§ 9 Cancellation by the Provider
In the event of a cancellation on our part, as a result of force majeure or other unforeseeable circumstances (such as in the event of an accident or illness of the host or issues in infrastructure and supply of the building) as well as other circumstances for which we are not responsible and fulfilment is impossible; The liability is limited to reimbursement of costs, which high will be decided by the provider, according to each individual case. In the event of justified withdrawal, the customer is not entitled to compensation – liability for travel and hotel costs is not accepted.
A withdrawal by the provider can take place after the start of the rental without observing a deadline if the tenant disturbs other tenants in the long term despite warning or if the tenant is in breach of contract to such an extent that the immediate termination of the rental contract is justified.
§ 10 Liability of the provider
The provider is liable within the due diligence of a prudent businessman for the proper provision of the rental property. Liability for possible failures or disruptions in water or electricity supply, as well as events and consequences due to force majeure are hereby excluded.
§ 11 Use of an Internet access via WLAN
§ 11.1. Permission to use Internet access via WLAN
The landlord maintains Internet access via WLAN in his vacation property. It allows the tenant to share WiFi access to the Internet for the duration of his stay in the holiday property. The tenant does not have the right to allow third parties to use the WLAN.
The landlord does not guarantee the actual availability, suitability or reliability of the Internet access for any purpose. He is entitled at any time to allow additional co-users for the operation of the WLAN in whole, in part or temporarily and to restrict or exclude the tenant’s access in whole, in part or in part if the connection is or has been misused, insofar as the landlord has to fear a claim and cannot prevent this with the usual and reasonable effort in a reasonable time. In particular, the landlord reserves the right to block access to certain websites or services via the WLAN at its reasonable discretion and at any time (e.g. violence-glorifying, pornographic or paid websites).
§ 11.2. Access data Use is by means of access security. The access data (login and password) must never be passed on to third parties. If the tenant wants to grant third parties access to the Internet via WLAN, this is dependent on the prior written consent of the landlord and the third party’s acceptance of the regulations of this user agreement, documented by means of a signature and complete identity. The tenant undertakes to keep his access data secret. The landlord has the right to change access codes at any time.
§ 11.3. Dangers of WLAN use, limitation of liability
The tenant is advised that the WLAN only allows access to the Internet, virus protection and firewall are not available. The data traffic generated using the WLAN is unencrypted. The data can therefore possibly be viewed by third parties. The landlord expressly points out that there is a risk that malware (e.g. viruses, Trojans, worms, etc.) may end up on the end device when using the WLAN. Use of the WLAN is at your own risk and at the tenant’s own risk. The landlord assumes no liability for damage to the tenant’s digital media caused by the use of the Internet access, unless the landlord and / or his vicarious agents caused the damage intentionally or through gross negligence.
§ 11.4. Responsibility and indemnification of claims
The lessee is responsible for the data transmitted via the WLAN, for the paid services that are used, for inactive legal transactions. If the tenant visits paid websites or enters into liabilities, the resulting costs must be borne by him. He is obliged to comply with the applicable law when using the WLAN. In particular, he will: use
the WLAN neither to access nor to disseminate immoral or illegal content;
do not illegally reproduce, distribute or make accessible copyrighted goods;
this applies in particular in connection with the use of file sharing programs;
observe the applicable youth protection regulations;
not send or distribute any harassing, defamatory or threatening content;
do not use the WLAN to send mass messages (spam) and / or other forms of inadmissible advertising.
The tenant releases the provider/landlord of the holiday property from all damages and claims of third parties which are based on illegal use of the WLAN by the tenant and / or a breach of the present agreement, this also extends to the claim or its defence related costs and expenses. If the tenant recognizes or has to recognize that such a violation of the law and / or such an infringement exists or is imminent, he informs the lessor of the holiday property of this fact.
§ 12 House rules, general rights and obligations
(1) The guest is obliged to comply with the house rules. The night’s rest applies from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. To avoid interference, TV and audio devices must be set to room volume.
(2) For the duration of the rental of the holiday apartment, the guest is obliged to keep windows (except tilted) and doors closed when leaving the holiday apartment.
(3) Bringing or accommodating pets in the apartments can be permitted in some cases, but require a written request and confirmation from the host and will cause the application of additional cost. In general Pets are not allowed in the apartments.
(4) There is a general smoking ban in the apartment. In the event of violations, the provider can charge a cleaning fee of up to 2.500 EGP (net). Smoking is only allowed on balconies and patios.
(5) It is forbidden to make Barbeque in the apartment, the balcony or other areas of the property. This regulation is valued for any kind of Barbeque-grill (Electric, Gas or coal).
(6) The parking lot offers several parking spaces. Vehicles can and should be parked only there. Please make sure that no vehicles hinder the exit or other parties.
(7) The use of the swimming pools and the beach permitted under following the Pool- and House-rules and it is at your own risk. Parents are responsible for their children.
(8) The use of other facilities offered in the Resort, such as restaurants, bars, gym, spa, aqua-center and others can cause additional fees and their use is on own risk or under the specified general terms.
(9) The introduction and / or attachment of materials for decoration or similar is not permitted in the apartment. The guest is liable for any decoration and / or decorations or similar that is provided and releases the provider from third party claims. He is also obliged to compensate for damage caused by the introduction or attachment of decoration or the like.
(10) The provider has a right of access to the holiday apartment at any time, especially in the event of imminent danger. Adequate consideration must be given to the guests’ concerns that need to be protected when exercising their right of access. The provider will inform the guest in advance about the exercise of the right of access, unless this is not reasonable or impossible according to the circumstances of the individual case.
§ 13 Written form
Thereare no other agreements than those listed in this contract. No verbal agreements were made. The general terms and conditions are accepted by transferring the deposit and setting the required field on our Website; https://hrg-holiday.com
§ 14. Severability clause
Should one or more provisions of these terms and conditions become ineffective, this does not affect the effectiveness of the remaining provisions. The ineffective provision is to be replaced by an effective one that comes as close as possible to the economic purpose pursued by the ineffective provision.
§ 15 Place of jurisdiction
The Court of HURGHADA is responsible for any disputes arising from the contractual relationship.